The phrase I hear most often from other crafters is “I can’t sell for more than $XX in my area.” Or “They won’t pay top dollar around here so I sell my items pretty cheap.” Guess what?! It’s time to broaden your horizons. With my training, you will learn how to sell online where you can reach so many more people of all income levels and budgets.
Using my years of experience on Etsy, over 3,000 sales, and my almost 20 years experience as an accountant I will help you on your path to a successful Etsy shop!
- $17.99 Monthly Fee – Etsy Coaching with Lauren Monthly Group Subscription: Become a member of the private Facebook group where I will provide tips and tricks weekly, including live videos answering your questions and sharing my computer screen to walk you through the ins and outs of selling on Etsy. We also do mini-reviews and Q&A sessions regularly! By signing up today you’ll have access to all the videos, posts, and files that have been added to the group over the past year. If you signup for 6 months in advance you’ll be locked into today’s prices and receive 1 month free! If you signup for 1 year in advance you’ll be locked into today’s prices and receive 2 months free!
- setting up shop policies
- what is a long tail keyword?
- tax deductions
- improving categories and organization
- linking to social media, picture quality
- designing shop banner photos
- improving titles and tags
- how to handle disgruntled customers
- how to box and ship
- how to find your target market
- what to do when a customer contacts you saying an item was not delivered even though tracking says it was delivered
- SEO SEO SEO
- and MUCH MORE!
Etsy Coaching with Lauren Monthly Subscription ($17.99 per month)
Etsy Coaching with Lauren Six Month Subscription – includes 1 month FREE!
Etsy Coaching with Lauren Annual Subscription – includes 2 months FREE!
*Disclaimer: Lauren Kilgore and Handmade Sellers University are not affiliated with Etsy in any way and this site is not run by Etsy.
Just look what current customers are saying!
Update: I have had more views in Etsy this week than ever before…. People are finding me by Etsy and Pinterest. Not Facebook like I thought. I worked on the suggestions from Lauren right away and can see immediate results. I’m so thankful Lauren!!
I did Lauren Kilgore’s one time critique of my Etsy shop and have not been disappointed in the outcome. I have made some changes per her suggestions and just in the last 30 days I have had 462 visits to my Etsy shop, gotten 3 orders, one custom order for two swags, and made $208!!! Not only will you improve your shop, provided you follow her suggestions, but you get to be a part of her private group where she offers great tips, answers your questions and gives you feedback. You also get feedback from other Etsy shop owners. It’s a great place to be if you are a struggling shop owner.
Thank you for your immediate attention to my Etsy format! Your advise has been very, very helpful. So many things I have not and would not have thought of. You address my format, shipping, key words, description and much much more. You are a awesome mentor and I look forwarding to working with you to improve my Etsy results!